Next Monday I have the day off from work and I plan to write another Part-Time Writer In Training post for my newsletter (signup in the sidebar on the right).
I’ve just had a reread of my previous posts in this series (you can search for them in the sidebar too), and it’s really interesting to see what I’ve been doing and how my life has changed from one to the other.
I’m definitely going to keep the objective trend. I can’t structure my day with at 9am I’ll do this, and in an hour I’ll stop and do this. What if I got into the flow of writing and I had to stop because of it? I surely wouldn’t!
I have four objectives for Monday:
- Fill out my scene checklist for the first three scenes
- Do character profiles including pictures of actors (can be multiple actors for the same character especially in Harley’s case where I can never seem to find the perfect one)
- Create a social media calendar
- Take a new author headshot with Maggie! 🙂
But I do also have bonus objectives:
- Sort through bedroom
- Wash dog
- Edit Kelly’s chapters (I sincerely hope I do this on Monday, if not before)
- Get the next set of chapters ready to send to Kelly
- Do some form of exercise
Let’s see shall we?
Sign up to my newsletter to receive this first!