…is a weekly feature by The Broke and the Bookish blog. They do a weekly list of top ten [insert something book related].
1st August: Top Ten Characters You Just Didn’t Click With
- Hazel Grace from The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
- Rosamund Bookchild from Factotum by D. M. Cornish
- Clary Fray from City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- Zara White from Need by Carrie Jones
- Ever Bloom from Blue Moon (I liked her in the first, not the second) by Alyson Noel
- Raven from The Beginning by Ellen Schreiber
- Elena Gilbert from The Return: Nightfall onwards by L. J. Smith
- John and Savannah in the end of Dear John (when they DON’T stay together) by Nicholas Sparks
- Cathy in Petals On The Wind (I get why she did it, but it didn’t mean I liked her) by Virginia Andrews
- Viva Cohen in Namedropper (excluding the few times she was awesome) by Emma Forrest
This was an interesting list to compile. It was nice to see there weren’t too many characters which have annoyed me. I struggled to find the last two.
Which characters haven’t you clicked with?