Oh boy… what an easy one! I have more than ten!!
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature by The Broke & The Bookish (check them out they’re awesome! 🙂 ). Each week they do a different book related topic to list ten things of. Awesome fun! 🙂 🙂
- Earth’s Children by Jean M. Auel – I’ve only read the first but really enjoyed it! I keep getting tugs about reading book two, and the only reason I haven’t given in is my 80+ TBR pile
- The Billabong Books by Mary Grant Bruce – I’ve read all but the last and I’ve been putting it off because it’ll mean the end of an era. My grandpa gave me these books, which he read in his childhood, and I enjoy them so much I don’t want them to end
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner – I bought the second a month ago on National Bookshop Day, but leant it to a friend. I hope to read it before the movie comes out!
- The Southern Vampire Mysteries by Charlaine Harris – I’m up to book seven, and as the same as Earth’s Children, I haven’t bought the next as I have a giant TBR pile.
- The Trylle Series – The next two are at the bottom of my TBR pile and I want to read in order so I don’t play favourites. I really enjoyed Switched though 🙂
- The Tomorrow Series by John Marsden – Next to read is book five, but again it’s at the bottom of my TBR pile
- The Strangest Adventures by Alexandra Adornetto – I haven’t bought it, and I’m not sure if I’ve outgrown them or not
- The Thoroughbred Series by Joanna Campbell – There’s, like, eighty of them! I can only take so much Thoroughbred in one go.
- The Inheritance Series by Christopher Paolini – I simply haven’t gotten around to it. I enjoyed the first two and am looking forward to the third.
- The Vampire Diaries by L. J. Smith (and several ghost writers) – I was halfway through book six and gave up because I couldn’t take it anymore. I gave the rest to the Op Shop and will never revisit them.