This year my goals can be broken up into four categories: reading, bookstagram, booktube, and writing.
- Achieve my Goodreads challenge to read 30 books
- Finish the year with no books purchased in 2014 and 2015 on my shelves.
To do so I have to read the following purchased in 2014:
And the following purchased in 2015:
And to read those above, I have to read these in the series first:
And I have to read books 21, 24, 27, 29, 32-34 & 36 in the Thoroughbred series, all of which were bought in 2015 except for 34.
All of those books add up to 19 – which is an astronomical of the 30 I want to read this year: 63%
But, they’re all on my physical tbr so why not? They are all good possibilities and hopefully I’ll prioritise these enough to achieve this goal
This is a simple one: post a photo of each book I read in 2019.
I always enjoy posting, but can never commit to it on a daily basis, therefore 30 photos in a year should be totally easy!
I want to upscale my videos a bit, just the basics, but I want to make sure I do the following on every video:
- Wear make up, a nice shirt and necklace
- Research how to pronounce names before I film
- Work out what I’m going to say before I film including blurbs, the rating I gave the novel and the number it is in my reading challenge
- Link above using cards for other videos, not in the description
- Have an outro
- Take a thumbnail picture and put text on it
- Purchase an intro at some stage during the year
I have one humble goal that will be NOT HUMBLE for me to complete: I want to write a MS based on an idea that I hope will bring my arachnophobia to a tolerable level. Have fun, Josephine. Ha.
Oh wait – you can do it! I think… 🙂
Tell me about your 2019 goals =D